Monday, June 30, 2008

Apologies...

...for not posting in almost 5 weeks. I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I just didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. To be honest I have been dealing with some "personal issues" that have drained me. As a result I felt the need to withdraw from a few things for a while. Issues have been resolved and hopefully life can go on as before. I have missed you all and hope to pop by your blogs in the near future and catch up. 5 weeks is too long to be away from you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! Welcome back. I missed you.

I had to check that you were still on my bloglines subscriptions--I found myself thinking...'I wonder how Erin is doing?' Glad to see you again!

XO

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

hey erin! good to see you :)
I figured you were just taking time off for a bit and enjoying time with your kids. Happy to see you back!
I keep taking days off and at times weeks off too. So hard to blog in the summertime ;)

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS)))! You have been missed!

I guess I just figured that summer was keeping you away, so I wish I would have checked in. Continue to take is easy if you need too, and I am always here to chat it you want too.

More ((HUGS))!

sulu-design said...

No apologies necessary. I'm sorry to hear that you were going through rough times, but glad to hear that they may be resolved. Happy to have you back!