Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update In Pictures!

I am still alive....just to prove it I will share with you a photo montage of what has been keeping me busy these past few months! We prepared for and Celebrated Christmas with all kinds of parties, concerts, pantomimes and family get togethers!
We frolicked in the snow during a freak winter snow storm that never seemed to end!

We Tobogganed and Snowboarded behind our house during the calm between snow storms!




We looked out our window hoping the snow would stop so we could go out and play.

Took lots of goofy pictures to keep ourselves amused while stuck in the house.



We celebrated Bradyen's 8th Birthday.


Finally we welcomed the newest member to our extended family...my wee little niece Chloe!
I hope you are all well and forgive me for my long absence...I miss you all! Blessings!! Erin


5 comments:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

So great to hear from you! And did I miss something? Did YOU have a baby? And if so, how did I not know you were pregnant?!

Joanne

sulu-design said...

Happy new year to you and your family, Erin. Glad to know that you're weathering the snow and enjoying the indoor life of winter.

Katie said...

Your pictures are great Erin. Can you believe there is still snow at my house? I'm not sure it's ever going to melt!

Julie said...

It's good to hear from you, Erin! It looks like everyone is healthy, happy, and well!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Erin!
Sounds like you are all enjoying this long long winter :) Take care and hope to hear from you soon. We miss you here in blogland!