Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why Did I stop!


Funny it has been such a long time since my last post. Almost 18 months to be exact. I am not sure why I stopped blogging? Maybe life got in the way. That being said, I decided to check out my blog and revisit my life over the last few years. I have been sitting here for the last two hours looking at pictures of the kids and reading things I wrote about. I am so glad that I documented my life and my kids life. Just so that I have something to look back on and remember what life was like. It's funny how much we forget. I have to confess all this reminiscing, is making me rather nostalgic. It's sad to see how quickly the kids have grown up and changed. It's also really interesting seeing the things I wrote about a few years ago and how some of those issues still remain and some have changed! I also realize that since I have stopped blogging I have become very lazy in the crafting and creating department. That being said...I think I am going to try and start blogging and creating again. Let's see how well it goes!