Friday, June 17, 2011

How Can it be?



How can it be that my sweet little (Big) girl is graduating from Elementary school in one week and moving on to High School? I remember the day she was born as though it was yesterday! Honestly time flies by so fast. If I could change one thing about my parenting it would be that I would have savored (even more )my time with the kids when they were younger. Live more in the moment and not longing for the day they can do more. Now don't get me wrong...I truly enjoyed being a stay-at-home Mum and spending lot's of quality time with my kids, but I remember thinking "I can't wait until they are a bit older until we can do certain things. I can't wait until they are a bit more independent and can do more for themselves"! Yikes!!! I take it all back! Now they want too much independence and it's not so cool to hang out with boring old Mum. Gulp!!! I love my kids and I love spending time with them so it's hard for me to let go and let them move on...but the one good thing is that they are pretty darn awesome kids, whom I love hanging out with when they grant me the honour! Have an awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Erin!

I saw your comment on my WIWW post... my toe polish is called, "punk rock" ... it's a gel toe color... the color is actually "glitter-like" and then gel is applied over the nail to seal it.

I gave you a shout out yesterday on my nail polish review! ;-)

Have a great week! Nicky