Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Back!!

We have been home from our trip now for over 10 days and I am just now posting pictures. I always find it hard coming home from a vacation and facing reality again. The piles of laundry, the stack of mail, the empty fridge and cupboards all demanding my attention. When really all I want to do is go back to Seaside and spend some good old quality time with my family! I guess that is a sign of a really good trip. That being said, we had a fantastic time, and I would highly recommend Seaside, Oregon as a great family get-away!


We watched the beautiful sunset almost every night!

We did some amazing hikes!

We made smores on the beach!

Did some serious Skate Boarding - or at least those of us that are coordinated enough!

Best of all, spent a ton of time at the beach skim boarding, sand castle building, bird watching, wave jumping, reading and lot's and lot's of eating!

1 comment:

Katie said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! It's good to see you blogging again. I tried for a while in the winter but I can't seem to keep at it. I'll try again. Maybe :-)