Okay maybe not the most beautiful place on earth but pretty darn close. We are in sunny Seaside right now enjoying the surf, sand and Salt Water Taffys! Yep you heard me, salt water taffy. If you ask my daughter what the best thing about Seaside is she would say Seaside Candyman Salt water taffy. Can you believe it? We drive over 500 miles to see beautiful beaches and the highlight of her trip is Salt Water taffy? Crazy. At least my son appreciates the beaches. A few of us in our family are avid skim boarders and I tell ya, Seaside is the best place to do just that! It would be absolutely perfect if the water was a bit warmer. But hey I am not complaining!
Well off to have a fire on the beach and make some yummy smores! I promise to post pictures when we get home (that is if we decide to go back home). I forgot to bring my cord to upload my camera pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment