Just popping in to say "Hello" and let you know I will be taking a blog break, posting and visiting. I seem to have bitten off more then I can chew right now, work wise and with volunteer committments. It's a good busy but there just isn't enough time in the day to squeeze it all in. The blog will have to take a back seat right now. I know you all understand and I will be back. Take care of yourselves!
One more thing before I go.... Prayers for Brady would be greatly appreciated. He is having dental surgery Feb. 11th at Children's Hospital. I know it will be fine but...worry is my middle name. Every time one of my kids has surgery and is put too sleep I worry!
8 comments:
Hey, once again, we have the same middle name! ;)
I hope your time away is good and I will be thinking about you and Brady on the 11th.
See you soon!
my prayer will be with you and i can't wait until you are back.
You'll be in our prayers. I am positive all will be OK with Brayden's surgery! Be well~ We'll see you when you are back!
Your son is in my thoughts - I hope all goes well. Enjoy your blog break. We'll miss you, but I think everyone understands the need to break from the computer for a while. I may be imposing a break myself soon. Take care, Erin!
You guys will be in my prayers.
I can understand how a blog break is needed every now and then--I've just returned from my break.
I'll miss you and look forward to your return, Erin!
XO
Prayers for Brady... and for you! Have a good break and enjoy the "good" kind of busy!
Awww, i'm sad to hear, but good for you! I will be thinking of Brady, i know he'll be fine though! I can't wait for you to be back and blogging again, have a nice break!
Take care, Erin, we'll be here when you return!
Best of luck to Brayden, I'm sure everything will be fine ;-)
Post a Comment