Could it be that spring has finally arrived? I am hoping that the beautiful sunny weather we have had over the past week is an indication that Winter is over! I really am done with it all! We spent Sunday at the local beach where it was warm enough to wear sweat shirts. My brave son even decided to loose his rubber boots and romp around bare foot. My garden is also showing signs of life thanks to the warm sunny weather. My Bleeding Hearts are poking through the soil and my Forsythia and rose bushes have buds on them now. Oh I can't wait for spring!



5 comments:
Spring will definitely be here before we know it :)
yahoo for spring!
It's been raining and pretty icky here, but at 5:15 today it was still light out :)
I plan to cut some Forsythia branches this weekend and force them to bloom.
Same with the apple tree branches.
Yahoo for spring!
Oh, Erin. Your spring is further along than ours. Today we had a snow squall!
I just put my order in with the seed catalog. Once those seed packets and plants start arriving, I'll be convinced that spring is on its way.
XO
I am a tiny bit jealous of the beach,but I sure am glad spring is coming--even if all we have is mountains!
I think we're just getting a tease of it here, but it has been GORGEOUS in Portland for over a week now. Yesterday was like summer - I even got a bit of a sunburn at the park. Yay for warm weather!
Post a Comment