Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh where oh where did summer go?

Well we are back from our last trip of the summer and are not exactly thrilled that school is starting up in 5 days. I just can't believe that summer is almost over. Where did it go? I was just getting into the swing of things... no routine, getting up late, no home work. Sigh! Back to reality! I hope you have all enjoyed your summer. I am thinking that a few of you already have your children back in school. Hopefully all is well. I plan on popping by and finally catching up. Can't wait. Before I go thought you might like to see a few pictures from our summer adventures!



Hard to see it but Brayden is on his skim board. His favourite thing to do at the beach!

1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Love the pictures...and the sand dollars. Enjoy your last few days of summer!

Joanne