Sometimes I fail to appreciate how blessed my life is and how much I have to be thankful for. So today on Thanksgiving day, I remind myself and give thanks to God for all that I have been blessed with.
I give thanks for my wonderful son Brayden. For the joy and happiness he brings me. I give thanks for his unconditional love. I give thanks for his goofy personality that makes me laugh and smile. I give thanks for his creativeness. I give thanks that he hasn't broken any bones while attempting his creative endeavours! :o)
I give thanks for my precious daughter Danielle. For her beautiful smile that lights up my World. For her patience, her love and kindness. I give thanks for her uniqueness and being an individual, for not following the crowds. I give thanks for her love of arts and crafts! I give thanks for 10 wonderful years of being a Mum!
I give thanks for my extended family and that we were able to be together yesterday. I give Thanks for my friends. I give thanks for our new church and church friends. I give thanks for my good health. I give thanks that my kids have great teachers. I give thanks that Danielle is happy and not suffering this year from anxiety. I give thanks that I am able to put food on the table every day to feed my family. That I have a house to live in and clothes to wear. I give thanks that my Mum is still with us. I give thanks for her incredible zest for life and will to fight for her independence.
I realize how much abundance I have in my life and I give thanks to God for all of it. Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
3 comments:
you do have a pretty good life :)
enjoy it.
What a great post! Happy 10 to Danielle... and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Your post was a pleasure to read. I've been a bit down in the dumps for the past couple days over really trivial things, and reading about the big things in life that you're thankful for is helping to change my perspective this morning. Thank you!
Post a Comment