Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I don't know where the time goes but I seem to be posting less and less these days. I have been very busy work wise and have not had any time to blog or read blogs for the last two weeks. I miss you guys! I hope to catch up on your blogs over the Spring Break holidays. The kids are on holidays until the 26th Yahoo. We all need a break from the daily grind. It's been so nice the last few days going to bed late, getting up late and lounging about in our PJ's til noon. Basically stress free. My husband has taken the week off also so we are doing fun stuff around town then we are headed to Seattle for three days later in the week. We are all very excited. I think the highlight of our trip will be the Woodland Zoo. Hey all you American bloggers can you tell me if Good Friday is a Holiday in the US?

This weekend we went to our annual St. Patrick's day Parade. I think the kids had fun but not half as much as me. I am a big kid when it comes to parade's. I just love them especially the marching bands and bagpipes. Here are a few photo's. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to as I was too busy enjoying the parade. Happy St. Patrick's day friends!!





5 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

oh i just love th pics. the dancers look great!

beki said...

That looks like fun! Enjoy your vacation :)

Julie said...

Hi, Erin--it's good to hear from you! Happy belated St. Patrick's Day.... it looks like a fun parade! Enjoy your Spring Break travels. Good Friday is not considered a national holiday in the US.

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

Who doesn't love a parade?
The kids were sick again over the weekend so we missed the parade in town. My sister has a wonderful roof deck and we were going to go and watch :( but instead watched movies in bed.

The photos are wonderful. Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have been hunting for your email and I can't find it, so I am leaving my email in your comment box. I hope that is OK! Here goes:

I am going to be starting up the Me and My Girl blog again soon--April or May--and I am going to do it as a group blog. I am wondering if you would like to be a part of it by submitting a post once a month or every other week? You and Dani always have such sweet ideas and maybe you would like to share them on the blog?

I will be redoing the sidebars a bit to show that the blog is not just mine. Each mom who is a contributor will have an "about" page and at the bottom of each post, your name and blog link will be there. I think it will be good for each mom to link their etsy shops in the sidebar as well.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas/suggestions. I would love to hear them!

Randi

***Let me know, Erin. I know you are on a bit of a blogging break, so if this doesn't work, that is fine. I just thought you and your girl might enjoy doing some crafty how-to's, if you had the time. (((HUGS))))