In the blink of an eye my kids are growing up. One minute they were wee little babes, dependent on me for everything. Now suddenly they are spreading their wings, exploring the world, becoming more independent. Rolling their eyes in exasperation at something I have done. More likely then not it is something I have done to embarrass them. Why does the time fly by so fast? Especially when I want it to go slowly so that I can enjoy my time with them. I savour our time together because I know there will come a time, when my kids will prefer the company of their friends. Perhaps that is what makes the time I spend with them now so special. I don't know. I am just not so sure about this growing up thing. Can't they just stay little for ever?
5 comments:
I completely understand how you feel! I think that at least one kid should stay little forever!
What is it with kids growing up and disliking having their pics taken? They all do it!
It sure does go by all too quickly.
I totally agree!
I can't get over how fast time flies.
Your kids are growning up fast... Danielle is such a beautiful girl and Braydon is handsome!
We are on vacation this week and I can't believe it's already Wednesday. It stinks!
It always drove me nuts when my parents said they wanted me to stay little forever, but as an adult I know exactly what they meant. It's wonderful that you are so aware of how special this time is and that you're cherishing it so much.
Love the photos... I can't believe how quickly they grow up either!
Post a Comment