I was also very pleased today as I finally figured out a good chocolate chip peabutter cookie recipe. Growing up Peanut butter cookies were my cookie of choice but with Brayden's peanut allergies I can't have them. Last year I found a great product that tastes just like peanut butter but it's made from golden peas and is called NoNut Peabutter. You can substitute it for peanut butter. I realize the pictures don't look so great but trust me they were yummy. I can't tell the difference between them and the real thing. I must say though I would never send them to school with my kids as they look and smell just like peanut butter cookies. It could get confusing and freak some people out considering Brayden's class is a peanut/nut free zone.
Alright that's enough rambling for now.... I am off to go and kick some you no what on Scrabulous. Ladies....you know who you are... beware I now have a copy of a scrabble dictionary. Hopefully now I can redeem myself!! Enjoy your day!
4 comments:
Bring it on girlfriend!
xox
Bring it on is right!
Oh, and we make peabutter cookies too. Yummy! Macy isn't allergic to nuts but has such terrible tummy aches after eating nuts that we avoid them.
those cookies look yummy!
I'm glad Brayden is feeling better. Happy to hear you're about to "bring it" for your game :) Good luck~
Yay for a healthy boy and for a peanut butter substitute! Have a great week, and kick some you know what!
Post a Comment