Croc time! Yipee. I love the time of year when I can put on my Capri's and slide into my Mary Jane Crocs. Mind you I had to buy a new pair this year as I completely trashed mine last year. I lived in them. I have to confess when Crocs first came out I absolutely hated them. I thought they were the most ridiculous looking shoe. Made of plastic? Even worse. Well I begrudgingly tried on a pair of Mary Jane Crocs and fell in love. They are so comfy. Much more lady like then the traditional Crocs. Danielle loves them too.
It's also the time of year I love most in the garden. Things are starting to bloom such as my Azalea bush....
...and my Bleeding Hearts. I love this plant but I had to pull 3/4 of it out as it was completely taking over my garden. I am not sure if it will work but I transplanted one of the roots and put it in another part of the garden.
Hope the weather is just as lovely in your part of the world. Have a wonderful weekend!
6 comments:
I don't own a pair of crocs. Neither do my kids... but I think we'll have to change that this year :) They are pretty cute those Mary Janes.
I love to see photo of your garden! Feel free to chat away about every flower. I love it!
I have never owned crocs, but I have heard that they are so comfortable. Yours are so cute!
Over from Me & My Girl.
I used to feel the SAME way about crocs! Wondered what all the rage was over PLASTIC, holey shoes. And I still felt that way until I was in a store one day and saw the Mary Jane crocs. Bought a pair right then and there. I LOVE them. They have beaten out flip-flops for spring/summer footwear. And that's saying a LOT. :)
~Stacy
Your Mary Jane Crocs are cute! We've never bought any in our family... but I've often wondered if they're comfortable and why they're so popular.
Love your garden photos!
Your crocs are cute, I have a pair of red ones, love your chocolate-y ones. I also have many other colors of the old rubber gardening clogs. Clogs are sweet!
The same things are beginning to come about in my garden here in Ct. I spent yesterday at ground level capturing some of what is 'sprouting' ... Thanks for sharing your flowers with me.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Our azaleas are starting to bloom, as well as our blue bells. I haven't seen any flowers on the bleeding heart, but last year the chickens ate the plant and I'm surprised it came back...
I love the Mary Jane Crocs. I don't have a pair, but I'm considering it for this summer.
XO
Post a Comment