I saw your post on Me and my girl today, and I thought I'd jump over to read. The photos intrigued me as we are moving to BC, and it looks like you might be near there. Anyway, glad to find you and I'm adding you to my regular bloglines reading.
Congrats on your new venture with Me and my girl... how fun! I've never been hunting for sea glass... wish I lived near sand and water.
heading over right now! love the croc post...wearing my mary janes right now!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I saw your post on Me and my girl today, and I thought I'd jump over to read.
The photos intrigued me as we are moving to BC, and it looks like you might be near there.
Anyway, glad to find you and I'm adding you to my regular bloglines reading.
Congrats on your new venture with Me and my girl... how fun!
I've never been hunting for sea glass... wish I lived near sand and water.
heading over right now! love the croc post...wearing my mary janes right now!
Post a Comment