I have been horrible about posting lately. I have been so inconsistent. Life is busy and I find I don't have the time I would like to sit down and do a half decent post. Sure I have ideas floating around in my head, nothing profound. Silly ideas such as this. Why is it that when I go to the store to buy something, say face cream, there are so many choices. Cream for soft skin, oily skin, dry skin. Creams to make you look younger, creams with SPF, or Alpha-Hydroxy. Yikes. I just want to buy a basic face cream too put on my face at night. Instead I am bombarded by half an aisle full of face cream. I feel completely overwhelmed by all the choices. So guess what? I leave empty handed. See just silly thoughts like that, that I could ramble on and on about. Speaking of rambling I shall get to the point. I was just over at Artsy Crafty Babe and her post today got me thinking. Beki your idea of "picture posts" is a great idea. I hope you don't mind but I am going to join you. I am going to challenge myself to post a picture every day for the month of May. Hopefully I am up for the challenge. Now all I have to do is remember to bring my camera with me.
4 comments:
i find that photo posts are a good way to organize my thoughts. put the camera in your bag now! can't wait to see what you shoot.
We're in this together :)
sounds great to me!
I just read Beki's post myself and thought that it was a wonderful idea. I get so backed up on my blog reading and posting, and this sounds like one great solution. Looking forward to your images...
Post a Comment