Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cabin Fever

I am the type of person that needs to get out and be around other people. It doesn't have to be with friends just as long as I am interacting with the human race. Well the only interacting I have done over the last 5 days is with my son and the four walls of my house and I tell ya I am going crazy! Brayden came home from school Friday ill. By Friday night he had a high fever and a bad chest cough. It was so bizarre as it came on so suddenly. We started up the asthma meds and have been medicating him every 4 hours just to try and keep the fever down. Poor guy I do feel badly for him as he really is so miserable, not eating, not sleeping at times delirious from the high temperature. That being said, I am feeling like an evil Mum as my compassion is starting to wear thin. I am hoping we turned a corner last night as he actually sat upright and wanted to play a game of Monopoly. Hopefully that's a good sign. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he is well soon! Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

house on hill road said...

hope b feels better soon!

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

oh Erin, I hope Brayden feels better soon, for his sake and yours!

sulu-design said...

Oh, I hope your boy is better soon - for his sake and yours! I know how aggravating it is to be all cooped up.

Julie said...

Evan was also suddenly sick with a high fever and cough and was miserable for days... hope Brayden is feeling better soon!