This weekend we had glorious weather (that explains my absent posts. My post a day challenge is harder then I thought). Very hot, the kind where you need to go to the beach for a picnic, swimming and Skim Boarding. We also went swimming in our friends outdoor pool and attended a few BBQ's. A perfect way to spend the Victoria Day long weekend!



7 comments:
Looks like a fun way to spend the weekend! We (I) worked in the yard. Not as much fun as the beach :-(
Oh Erin, what a nice weekend! I'm envious of the warm weather you're having. We're still in sweatshirts and long pants, here! XO
This looks wonderful! Splash in some waves for me, will you? ;)
Looks like a warm and wonderful weekend!
The temperature here is still somewhere in the 50's and 60's. Although, we did travel to the Bronx Zoo on Saturday and had beautiful weather in the 70's!
Our rhododendron bush is just starting to bloom!
oh that looks fabulous! glad you guys had such a good time.
I am jealous! It's not warm enough for the beach here... so go splash around for us! Heaven indeed :)
It was boiling hot here, too. Bring on Summer, I say! So glad to see you enjoyed the heat.
Post a Comment