Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 27 :: Heading off...

...to Brownie Camp for three days of adventure. We are going to the same Girl Guide Camp that Danielle and I went to last year. It is such a lovely place, right on the Pacific Ocean. Phenomenal views, good friends, good food, camp fires, smores, songs and crafts! What more can a woman ask for! Actually I thought of one thing...that the Brown Bear that visited us last year stays away!!! See ya next week! Here are some photo's from last year. Our Cabin that we will be staying in faces this little bay and is literally steps from the beach.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You're coming!! Do you girls get any free beach time? Macy and I could come down to say hello...

Anonymous said...

Have a great time together! It sounds like you will have a wonderful weekend!

Heidijayhawk said...

have a great time! can't wait to hear the stories!

beki said...

Have fun!!