I decided to join in on Randi's photo challenge entitled "This Is Me". It is such a great idea. I also thought it would be an easy task as I was sure I have lots of photos of me. However, once I started looking I realized that pictures of me are hard to come by. Either I am taking the photographs or I have my sunglasses on! I did manage to find one picture of me from the summer in which I didn't have my sunglasses on. I also tried to enlist the help of my seven year old son but he kept playing with the zoom lens and took numerous pictures of my nose or eye! So as a last resort I took a photo of myself! I guess next time I should plan ahead and not leave it to the last minute...but then again leaving things to the last minute makes life so much more exciting!
7 comments:
hello,
Nice to meet you by way of Randi! Stop by my blog and keep in touch for the Fall Giveaway coming up soon! Have a great day!
Hi Erin!
So nice to "see" you again!
You and your daughter are so pretty.
XO
and you look lovely!
You have the sweetest face, Erin! So young looking! I love the one of you and Dani. Too cute!
Beautiful... both you and Danielle!
Great pictures. You and your daughter are both lovely!
I'm just visiting via Randi's blog. I know what you mean about not having enough pics of yourself. I much prefer to be the other side of the camera! Your pics are lovely. I love mum and daughter pics and the one you took of yourself is so sweet and fresh.
Post a Comment