As if this post isn't completely unflowing and disjointed I will yet again go off on another tangent. This time regarding the fury fiend, living in our BBQ. I told you he wanted to torment me. Just before I climbed into bed I decided I should look out the window. What do you think I saw climbing up my patio wall??? I'll give ya a clue. Squeek Squeek! That finally gave me the courage to put out the Mouse traps this afternoon! The funny thing is as much as a I hate rodents, I feel guilty that I might actually end the life of one!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Blueberries, Fish & New shoes
Blueberries are a big hit with the gals (all 2 of us) in our household. So much so that when blueberry season hits, we stalk up and buy about 30 pounds just for freezing. We are truly blessed as we live 2 minutes from a handful of blueberry farms. I tell ya there is nothing better then farm fresh blueberries. On the menu for the weekend: blueberry pancakes, blueberry pie, blueberry crumble, and blueberry smoothies! Mmm!
I keep meaning to introduce you to the newest addition to our family, Jane. Jane is a Beta Fish. Too be more specific, Jane is a male Beta fish! Somehow I just can't bring myself to tell my daughter that Jane is a boy!
I also want to introduce you to the latest addition to my closet. These really cool Born Shoes. DH says they look like Granny shoes! Humph... what does he know about shoes anyways! Funny I didn't realize I had that many freckles on my legs until I saw this picture. A true Irish Lass, pale, green eyed, auburn hair and freckled! 
As if this post isn't completely unflowing and disjointed I will yet again go off on another tangent. This time regarding the fury fiend, living in our BBQ. I told you he wanted to torment me. Just before I climbed into bed I decided I should look out the window. What do you think I saw climbing up my patio wall??? I'll give ya a clue. Squeek Squeek! That finally gave me the courage to put out the Mouse traps this afternoon! The funny thing is as much as a I hate rodents, I feel guilty that I might actually end the life of one!
As if this post isn't completely unflowing and disjointed I will yet again go off on another tangent. This time regarding the fury fiend, living in our BBQ. I told you he wanted to torment me. Just before I climbed into bed I decided I should look out the window. What do you think I saw climbing up my patio wall??? I'll give ya a clue. Squeek Squeek! That finally gave me the courage to put out the Mouse traps this afternoon! The funny thing is as much as a I hate rodents, I feel guilty that I might actually end the life of one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you don't have to kill the mouse, actually. we bought a trap that is amazing. add a little peanut butter and you're all set! About $10 a piece, sold in 2-packs. it was great because i didn't feel badly, and it caught the damn mice.
http://www.abundantearth.com/store/mousetrap1.html
You should have bought some big stomping boots, just in case. The shoes are very cute, I've got a pair of Borns which are supremely comfortable! I lovve them!
Enjoy your weekend!
I'm so glad to finally have a minute to catch up with you and your blog - I've been away too long! I love you new pet (be it boy, girl, whatever) - what gorgeous colors it has.
pretty fish - love the name!
Oh, I love fresh picked blueberries! We wanted to pick them at a local farm this weekend... but they were closed for the day! I'm hoping to try again sometime this week! I absolutely love your new shoes!
Your shoes are great--not granny at all! I have a pair of borns and they are so comfy. Sorry about the mouse...ugh!
Post a Comment