I can't believe it has been 12 years. I remember our wedding day as though it was yesterday. It was a perfect day, the best day of my life. We have been married for 12 years but together for 18 years, half my life. As I said it all seems like it was yesterday. We have done a lot in those 12 years. Finished our degrees, travelled, bought a house, started our careers, but most important we have had two beautiful children together. It's a good life and I am truly blessed.
9 comments:
Happy anniversary Erin! We're up for 12 years in November :-)
Oh, the campsite was Porpoise Bay Provincial Park. It is a great park. A beautiful sandy beach with a roped off swimming area and a great playground!
Happy anniversary!
I love that you've spent half your life together--us too! In fact, I think we're up to more than half, since we'll celebrate #16 this Christmas.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you both!
Happy Anniversary, Erin! Hope you had a wonderful day!
We celebrated 13 years in June... but have been together for almost 20! In looking back at photos, I can't believe how young we looked!
Happy Anniversary Erin! 12 is a great accomplishment!
Happy Anniversary, Erin.
We just celebrated our 10th in May and Victor arrived 2 months later...children are really the blessing of a wonderful marriage.
Happy Anniversary! May you have many more happy years together.
Post a Comment