Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Back...Sort of!

Hi Friends. I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves over the last few weeks. We had a wonderful time on our holidays. You know you had a good holiday when you feel sad to come home. I will fill you all in over the next week or two on our trip. Things are a bit hectic right now...one week left of summer holidays, getting ready for back to school, finishing up some contract work, applying for jobs and getting ready for my Mum's next round of Chemo Monday. My postings might be a bit sporadic over the next few weeks, but believe me once the kids are settled back at school I will be posting on a more regular basis. Besides I will have a bit more free time on my hands so I will be starting up crafting and sewing with a vengeance. I'll actually have some crafty pictures to post.

Here is one of my favourite photo's from our trip on Vancouver Island. This was taken on our last day at Qualicum Beach.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a lovely time! Enjoy the last week or so before school :)

beki said...

Welcome back, Erin!

Julie said...

Welcome home... what a pretty beach photo! It's hard to believe the kids are almost back to school! Hope your busy, hectic week all falls into place!

Anonymous said...

welcome home! hope all goes well over the next couple of weeks.

Katie said...

What a great picture! Glad you had fun.