Let me tell you how hard it is to take a photo of Danielle. She really is camera shy and gets so annoyed with me when I try to take her picture. She will do all sorts of interesting things to avoid having her picture taken.
For example, she will Crinkled up her face and close her eyes.
But do I give up? Nope not a chance. Cause I tell ya when I get a good shot....it melts my heart!
5 comments:
She's a beautiful girl, even when she is making goofy faces!
We're going to see the Nutcracker on Saturday the 29th at 1:30. When are you going?
We also have Giants hockey tickets for that evening. Since we have to take a ferry over, we're packing in as much as we can. I'm sure we will be completely exhausted!
Aww, what a little darling! She's so beautiful.
those are all great shots!!!
Hope you're having a great week! I love the picture of Danielle in the car... so cute!
I'm with Danielle - I do all the same things whenever anyone tries to take a photo of me! But she's super cute in all of 'em!
Post a Comment