First of all I want to thank you all so much for your birthday wishes and kind comments on Danielle's post. She was over the moon. It has been a rough week for her so it was a boost to her spirits to see all the comments in response to her post! Hugs to you all for bringing a smile to her face!
It has been a challenging and stressful week. It would be easy for me to sit here and complain and tell you all my woes but you know what? I'm not going too. Instead, I am going to share with you all the things that happened this week that I am thankful for.
I AM THANKFUL...
....that the rains stopped and the sun was shining for Brayden's field trip to the pumpkin patch.
...that this little cutie pie drew my name in a give-away on Kristen's blog. Thanks so much.
...that my children love me unconditionally and forgive me when I've had a bad day.
...for early morning cuddles with the kids.
...that God continues to bless me each and every day with good health, food to eat, a safe and comfortable home to live in.
...that my husband works hard everyday to provide for us.
...for my Mum's listening ear and words of wisdom.
...for Brayden's kind and compassionate behaviour towards his sister.
...seeing Danielle smile
It's the little things in life that mean so much. They lift your spirits when you are feeling blue and help make life seem more bearable. Thank you so much.
6 comments:
What a perfect list!
I am always amazed at how many good things I have in my life when I just sit down and think about it. Yes, things can be hard, but God always provides some bright places to focus on too!
I am still praying for you. God will lead...
that is definitely a list that would pick anyone up. isn't it amazing the things you have in your life that inspire you everyday?
That's a pretty good list to be thankful for :)
Hoping you have a wonderful weekend and that next week proves to be a better one for you!
Sounds like some pretty wonderful things to be thankful for! But you have to add one more thing to your list....thankful for being so lucky in blogland. Hasn't your name been drawn for other prizes????? Lucky girl! Hope Danielle has a better week. Hugs to her.
oh, erin, i love this post. it is the little things that make our lives worthwhile!
Dear Erin,
I just loved reading your list. And the reminder that the best way to get over the blues is to be thankful.
Love, Joanne
Post a Comment