I'm back! I didn't intend to be away for so long but we had a lot going on that required my energy!
First off, thanks so much for all your prayers and encouraging words regarding Danielle. It has been a real struggle for her but I am hoping we turned a corner yesterday. No tears this morning before school, so that is a huge accomplishment for her.
So what else have I been up to? Lot's of work from home (see above picture - for some reason blogger is being wonky. I have no control over where my pictures and typing go, so please bear with me).
I got a new hair cut. That always makes me feel better.
I went on a field trip to the Bird Sanctuary with Danielle's class and saw some interesting wildlife. Including this little fuzzy Caterpillar!
Danielle feeding the ducks at the bird sanctuary. They actually ate right out of her hand.
Some beautiful fall coloured berries that the birds were eating.
Enjoy your weekend my friends and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian bloggers!
4 comments:
Your new hair cut is adorable! Danielle looks so much like you. Have a great weekend ;-)
Aren't you pretty :)
Love your hair! Now we know where danielle gets her good looks from :)
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I'm glad to hear that Danielle had a good day, and hopefully things will slowly but surely improve for her. And that haircut is super cute.
I love the picture of you! You are so cute and I love the new haircut. I have an appointment to get mine done in about 1-1/2 weeks and I can't wait!
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you and your family!
Post a Comment