Monday, October 22, 2007

Hi It's me Danielle!

Hi it's me Danielle, Erin's daughter. This cake is what my Aunt made for my birthday and it was yum delicious but um a little too sweet. Thank you to everybody that said happy birthday to me.




This is new yarn and new needles that my Grandma gave me for my birthday and I am making this scarf for me. This is fun. If you are wondering where I am in this picture I am in my room on my bed. That's it for now. Bye From Danielle. My Mum will let me write some more on the blog another time.


9 comments:

randi said...

What a sweet post you have written, Danielle!

I am a little jealous that you are knitting. I tried last year and I ended up setting it aside because it was too stressful for me. Lucky for me, my daughter knits and she makes me socks and scarves and fun things like that.

Please post a picture of your finished product!

Katie said...

How nice to hear from you Danielle :-) It sounds like your birthday was a good one!

Simone said...

Hi D!!! Your cake looks delicious! Wishing you a very happy year ahead - Nine years old!!

xox Sarah, Cam & Zo

Julie said...

Hi Danielle... how fun to hear about your birthday! I have a son that just turned 9 too.

The scarf you are knitting looks great... how lucky you are to know how to knit! Was it hard to learn?

Anonymous said...

What a good mum you have letting you write a fun post about your birthday and knitting.

The scarf looks great! Can't wait to see it when you are done.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in your scarf Danielle! Please share it with all of us when you finish. I am glad you had a nice birthday!

Heidijayhawk said...

well danilelle, my daughter morgan will be 9 in the spring and she loves to knit too!!! happy birthday sweet girl!

Family W said...

Great job! :) And I LOVE that yarn! ;) Blessings, Lynn

sulu-design said...

Happy birthday, Danielle. Looks like you had a great day, and you're lucky to have such a wonderful mother who adores you so much!