Saturday, October 20, 2007

Nine!





My Sweet Angel is nine today. I can't believe it! I remember the day you were born as though it was yesterday. You have brought such incredible joy, love and fulfillment to my life. I thank God every day for sending you my way. Happy 9th Birthday Sweet Pea. I love you!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Awww! What sweet pictures! Hope she had a great birthday. These kids seriously grow up way too quickly.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
She looks so happy :)
They do grow up so fast, don't they?
Enjoy!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Danielle!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Danielle! Hope you all had a great celebration.

randi said...

Happy birthday to your gorgeous gal!

Julie said...

Looks like a yummy birthday treat and I love the pink guitar!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Danielle! It's hard to believe our girls are 9!

Family W said...

Cool guitar! :)