I can't quite believe it's been a week since my last post. Where does the time go? I guess life is just busy at times and the blog suffers. So what have I been up to all week? Well busy attending an award ceremony at the school for one thing.

Miss Danielle received an award at the school assembly for "Outstanding Writing in her Characters Book".


Not to be outdone by his sister, Mr. B got a green leaf on the Green tree at school for being helpful (or showing "Green light" behavior).

Work wise I have been busy putting together Christmas craft kits. I still can't believe Christmas is 2 months away. Eek. Speaking of Christmas my friend bought this lovely ornament for me the other day. I do love Christmas. This little ornament might just give me an excuse to break out my Christmas CD's. Last year we were carving our pumpkin while listening to Christmas carols. It drives my husband nuts! Baa Humbug!


Danielle has also been very busy this week making bookmarks to give to her friends at her birthday party. That's right, in two more sleeps we have a 9th birthday party happening at our place. We have lot's too do and unfortunately, life never goes according to plan. Brayden has come down with some kind of ouchie body, sore throat, tummy kind of bug. He's not a happy camper but I guess he can't be too sick if he can muster up the energy to build a fort on the stairs.


He even stole my camera to take a photo from inside the fort.
I hope your week has been going great. Realistically with a birthday sleep over happening, work and family parties I wont be back here until next week. Until then...be well!
3 comments:
I'm so glad to see your little ones doing so well at school. Have fun preparing for the party!
Your kids are so sweet and obviously, good! Love the fort :) pretty creative.
Have fun with the party preparations!
I hope Danielle has a great time.
Happy Birthday to Danielle! I hope the sleepover goes well.
We are preparing for a 9th birthday party here too! Our family party will be on Sunday and Cameron will have a party with friends on the 28th.
Post a Comment