Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Blessings!

I am signing off for a while to enjoy the holidays with my Family. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May your holidays be filled with love, peace, good health and happiness. Blessings, Erin



7 comments:

randi said...

Merry Christmas!

Heidijayhawk said...

happy holidays sweet friend!

beki said...

I hope you have a blessed holiday, my friend!!

Katie said...

Merry Christmas Erin! Shall we make a plan to arrive at the theatre a bit early on the 29th?

sulu-design said...

Merry Christmas! Your projects leading up the holiday looked wonderful. I'm sure your kids enjoyed the holiday immensely because of all you did with them.
And it was so sweet of you to make scarves, especially for the principal. The zig-zaggy one is cool, I think.

house on hill road said...

i hope your christmas was wonderful, erin. happy new year!

Joanna said...

Thanks for dropping me a note, Erin. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying time with your family :)