Look what we woke up to this morning. Snow! We....oops I mean the kids, were so excited to see all the snow that had fallen overnight. They inhaled their breakfast and dashed out the door to frolic in the snow. We had so much fun tobogganing, building snowmen, having snowball fights, watching movies and drinking hot cocoa in front of the Christmas tree. Sigh...what a truly lovely weekend I had hanging out with my three favourite people. I hope yours was just as wonderful.



7 comments:
Wheeeee! Looks like you guys enjoyed the snow as much as we did :-)
We woke up to snow on Sunday morning too! The kids were thrilled to be able to use their sleds for the first time this year! We also made hot cocoa and enjoyed a movie together... but we still need to go buy our Christmas tree. Hopefully, some night this week.
oh i just love those pics. we got ice. no snow. just ice. yuck.
Lucky! We are expecting some snow later this week. I--i mean the kids--are really looking forward to it!
oh you guys are oh so lucky!
its cold here today but by the end of the week its supposed to be in the mid 70's again...yuck!
hoping for snow here!
Clearly, you don't live in Dallas.
We've been wearing shorts.
I'm trying HARD not to envy your snow ... too much, at least.
Post a Comment