Thursday, December 20, 2007

Five More Sleeps!!

According to the kids there are only 5 more sleeps until Christmas day. I can't begin to tell you about the level of excitement in our house! I am sure it's the same in your house too! We have been busy baking cookies, making chocolate, knitting gifts and finishing up last minute Christmas shopping. We have also been doing fun Christmas activities too. We went to a Winter Wonderland skate night through the school, saw a Christmas Pantomime, and watched a few Christmas DVDs (Elf again and A Christmas Story). However, I think the highlight of this week will be the Pancake Breakfast with Santa at school Friday morning. I hope you are enjoying your week.






It's impossible to take a good picture of a scarf at night. This isn't really the colour of the yarn but it will have to do. This one is headed to the school principal!

2 comments:

kat \ Taylor Made designs said...

Everything looks so yummy!
Sounds like you guys are totally into the holiday spirit.

And that scarf looks terrific.
I am sure the principal is going to love it!

Julie said...

The chocolates look great... and the pancake breakfast sounds like fun! I'm sure the school principal will love the scarf.