Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell 2007!

A lovely Christmas was had in our household. We were surrounded by family, food, fun and lot's of love. Brayden Christmas morning!

Danielle, Grandma and Ellie, the new china doll from Grandma.

We even managed to squeeze in a few outdoor adventures. Including this one at the beach yesterday. Brr.

I also went to see the Nutcracker Ballet performed by the Russian Classical Ballet. Oh it was so lovely. It is a family tradition that goes way back. An added bonus was that I got to meet Kathleen, a blogging buddy who also attended the ballet. Can I just say how amazing it is to meet a blogging friend in person!!! I also got too meet her Mum and sweet boys!

Well it's the last day of 2007. I can't believe it. Another year has gone by. I am not sure how, as it just seemed like yesterday that it was 2006. Sigh! I find the older I get the faster time goes by. I guess that's why it's so important to live each day to the fullest and savour every moment! My journey through 2007 was good. There were a few bumps and hills along the way, but then that's too be expected. I guess life would be pretty boring if it was smooth sailing all the time!

Happy New Year's Friends. May 2008 be full of Peace, Love, Good Health and Happiness!

3 comments:

house on hill road said...

happy new year erin!

randi said...

Happy New Year!

I love the pictures you posted. All those smiles are lovely!

Heidijayhawk said...

looks like you guys had a great one! happy new year!