It's amazing how a week can just whiz by when you are doing a whole lot of nothing. Yes once again the kiddies are sick. We have spent the week at home just hanging out in our PJ's watching movies (Elf, Narnia & Mr. Bean), knitting, playing games and trying to get better. However, this wasn't exactly how I had envisioned spending my week. This was the week that I was going to get all my Christmas stuff done. Baking, sewing, crafting, knitting, card writing and wrapping. Deep breath! I have to let it go. I have had a lot on my plate and I need to let some things slide. I am sure my family and friends will forgive me if they don't receive any baked goods, or cards this year! I promise I wont let it happen again! :o)
There's a Moose in the House is one of the games we have been playing this week. For those of you looking for a last minute gift for kids I would highly recommend it. We absolutely love it. It says for ages 8 and up but Brayden is 6 and was able to play it.
6 comments:
hope everyone is feeling better! we love moose in the house, too. kate has been playing it for a year (since age 5).
Hope you all feel better soon!
Don't worry about what you can't get to, people will understand. Enjoy the time with your family. That's what is important :)
Thanks for the game recommendation.
I am going to look for that game today for the kids :)
Hope you have a great, restful weekend... all the Christmas goodies sound great!
I'm with you on taking a deep breath! So much left to do and the days are passing quickly. Like you, I need to learn to let some things go.
So sorry everyone is sick. I hope you are all on the mend by now!
I love the movie Elf! Too funny! My boys just about go crazy over the part where he drinks the soda and burps for a minute. Actually my hubs goes crazy over it too! ;)
Hi Erin! I hope you get better soon!
Not sure about the zigzags...I'm making a sweater right now and it's my first time using variegated yarn...I've had some surprises along the way.
By the way, I know your family will forgive you for not sending cards or baking cookies...be sure that you forgive yourself, too! :)
XO
hope you guys are feeling better! looks liek you got alot done even though you had a house full. i kinda like the wonky stripes on the scarf!
Post a Comment