There are a few things that I really love taking pictures of and one of them is Rainbows. Perhaps it's because I really feel God's presence. Maybe it's for that reason that rainbows bring me such joy and peace. I just had to share them with you in the hopes that they will bring you some joy and peace too.
Not one....
...but two. Look to the left of the tree and you can just make out the second rainbow. Double the joy!
3 comments:
I have to tell you about a rainbow we saw this summer at Porpoise Bay. It was in a perfect circle around the sun. I have never in my life seen something like it before. It was absolutely amazing.
Oh. Erin, how pretty!
Last weekend in the snow sounds like fun.
Best wishes on returning to your diet--I have been in the depths of post-partum pound misery and this time of year isn't helping! Congratulations on losing 10 pounds!
XO
What a beautiful picture I also love the see His [promises Char
Post a Comment