Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to School!


It has been an exciting week for the kids. Seeing all their old friends and meeting new ones too. Although the kids started school on Tuesday they wont be placed in their official classes until this afternoon. However, I did get some inside scoop that Brayden will be in a straight Grade 1 class with a fantastic teacher. She is young and full of energy but strict at the same time. Just what Brayden needs! Danielle will have to wait until this afternoon to find out her teacher. I know she is nervous as she doesn't like one of her potential teachers and she will be in a Grade 4-5 combined class. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that she gets the teacher she wants.
Eek I just realized from the above picture that Brayden has finally caught up to Danielle in height. Pretty soon he is going to be taller then me!
I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend. We are hoping to get to the beach and get some skim boarding in. See ya all Monday!


5 comments:

beki said...

I was just noticing how tall he is! They grow like weeds, I tell ya!

Heidijayhawk said...

oh the drama of finding out the teacher. i swear my fifth grader was more stresed out about that one than anything else!

sulu-design said...

You little boy is getting big! And what an excited smile on your daughter's face. I hope that class placement went well for both.

randi said...

You gal looks so cute and excited! What a cute couple of kids!

Anonymous said...

your kids are sooo beautiful :) Good genes :) Hope they get the best teachers, it really does make all the difference to the kids.