Fall is definitely in the air and I am very excited! Fall is perhaps my favourite season of the year. I love the cool crisp sunny days and the brilliant colour of Autumn leaves. The kids enjoying the last of the sunny weather, before the rains come.
Getting reacquainted with my knitting needles!
Snuggling in my bed under a nice big warm duvet with a good book to read!
5 comments:
Mmm, that all sounds wonderful! I can't wait until it really startes to feel like fall down here. It is still sweltering!
So, whatcha knitting? I just finished my first project and am looking for something new to attempt.
I love the fall season too... but I must admit, I don't care for the chilly mornings!
Those cookies look delicious... enjoy!
It's fall here too and I just love it. (I agree about the chilly mornings though!) Those cookies look divine :)
I'm loving the season change, too. It's so nice to be wearing a cozy sweater today. Enjoying the book?
i think i can smell the gingersnaps from here!! love this time of year!
Post a Comment