For the last year a 6 year old boy from our church has been very ill. He has had four liver transplants and is not doing well. He was flown to a Hospital in another province in Canada 6 months ago and has been there in intensive care since. Every day I get an update on his condition...he seemed to be getting better...but he has taken a turn for the worst in the last 48 hours. His kidneys are shutting down, he has pneumonia, his blood pressure is being maintained through medication, and it appears he is slipping into a coma. I can't imagine how his parents are feeling they were called in the middle of the night as the doctors don't think he will make it. For those of you who believe prayers for the little boy and his family would be appreciated. Life is so very precious and are children are the most precious gift from God. I don't know about you but I am going to go and hug my kids and thank God that they are healthy and happy.
3 comments:
So sad. I just can't imagine what this would be like.
I will be praying...
sending my prayers up north as well.
How scary... I will say a prayer.
Post a Comment