Friday, September 14, 2007

To Do!

Do you ever get overwhelmed by your to do list? I have a mile long list of things I am supposed to be doing. Painting the bathroom ceiling, re caulking the bathroom shower, paint the bedroom doors, paint closet doors, paint backyard fence, sew a very belated baby gift for a fellow blogger, finish knitting a million projects....I tell ya the list goes on. I was going to get started on this growing list as soon as the kids started back at school. The kids have been in school for 2 weeks now and guess how much I have accomplished on my list? NADA, nothing, zilch! However, I assure you I haven't been sitting around at home eating bonbons all day. I do lot's but I have nothing concrete to show for it. Well actually... there is one thing, I did paint my sisters fence today. I guess that doesn't count though as it's not on my list. There's always next week right?
Have an excellent weekend my friends :0)

3 comments:

sulu-design said...

At least your sister gets something crossed off her list! Happy weekend.

Heidijayhawk said...

lets see...i haven't commented on a blog in 5 days. my sewig machine is rusting i think. so many plans. so little time. sigh.

beki said...

Boy, that's a lot to do! How did your sister get so lucky?