I didn't spend the whole day slaving away. I did manage to squeeze in plenty of fun stuff like knitting and "Facebooking" (that's a verb right???) I am knitting a scarf with the below wool and I can't wait. I know I said I was going to get away from the whole scarf thing but this one is going to be different....It's going to have a fringe! I know you are all really impressed so I will just sign off now before I make you all feel jealous about my superior knitting skills. :o) Enjoy the rest of your day.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Domestic Diva
Today was all about being "A Domestic Diva". You know doing all the fun stuff that us Mum's do. The grocery shopping, the cleaning, the cooking, the laundry and tidying up. It wasn't supposed to be a "D.D. Day" I was supposed to spend the day with my Dear friend and her lovely kiddies....but I was feeling under the weather, mentally and physically so I abandoned my dear friend. Please forgive me Jen! Not all was lost though as for those of you who know me well...when I am not feeling 100% I run around cleaning and tidying and organizing. I guess mess/clutter and disorganization bugs me more when I'm not in tip top form!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My day off turned out to be far too domestic as well! But it looks like you squeezed some goodness in. Can't wait to see what comes of the knitting.
A day off to get things together and relax does wonders for my outlook. I hope you are feeling better today!
I'm with you on mess and clutter bothering me more when I'm not feeling like myself... especially when I'm overwhelmed with life and just plain grumpy! I tend to want to clean and organize to burn off all the negative feelings. Hope you have a restful weekend...
Post a Comment