That being said...I have had a week that has challenged me...instead of complaining I thought I would focus on the things that have been making me happy this week. Sometimes you need to just block out the bad and appreciate all that is good in your life. So here I go...
Making me happy:
Framing my new thrifted print.
These cute little Santa/Elves that I bought at a thrift shop.
These beautiful earrings that I just received from Sulu Designs. Seriously you have to check out her etsy shop. She really makes such beautiful earrings that are truly hard to resist. I am building up quite the Sulu Collection!
That my Christmas Cactus is in full bloom and the sun has been shining for the last few days.
Enjoy the rest of your week....to all my American Friends....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
4 comments:
Oh, no! I hope everything works out with the teacher - and that whatever you went through gets cleared up soon.
Thanks so much for your sweet mention here. I'm so pleased that you're happy with the earrings!
Enjoy the weekend.
hope things get worked out with danielle's teacher! and that orange with the straw is the cutest thing! hope brayden enjoyed that orange.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too...sounds like you had your own Thanksgiving wihtout it being a national holiday in Canada!
Hope things improve with the teacher...and glad that, as awful as it was, it gave you insight into your sweet kiddo.
Much love,
Joanne
i hope things are okay with dani's teacher! i hate it when stuff like that happens! and how healthy of you to jfocus on what is making you happy....and thanks for sharing, now i'm happy too!
Post a Comment