Other then spending way too many hours on face book we also had a lot of other fun stuff going on in our household. The biggest event being Halloween. It was lot's of fun. The weather cooperated, the kids were full of energy and we got way too much candy. Not that I am raiding the kids candy bags or anything. I couldn't possibly stoop so low! Okay I confess, I have borrowed one or two candies here and there, just to get me through the day!
I have also been spending a lot of free time this past week knitting. Danielle and I will plop down on the couch and pick up our needles and knit away, chatting and just enjoying each others company. We both have a few projects on the go.
Speaking of projects, I decided it was time to move beyond scarves and hats so I knit this cell phone sock last week. I was quite pleased with how it turned out. I am thinking Christmas gifts for the kids teachers perhaps!
1 comment:
I avoid facebook simply because I know I would get addicted to it! I do think it would be so interesting to find out what old friends are doing these days!
I love the picture! You are so very pretty and I can see where Miss Dani gets her lovely eyes!
Post a Comment