Danielle is still busy working away on her scarf which is now going to be a baby blanket. Danielle started out with 18 stitches on her needles and has some how picked up a few more. She now has 62 stitches on her needles! I admire her though. She decided not to pull it all apart and start over (which I would have done). She has been creative and rethought it and decided it will become either a hat or baby blanket for Anna Grace, my dear friends baby! She has promised me that when she is done she will post all about it.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Danielle's Knitted hat
Danielle is feeling pretty proud of herself. She has been busy knitting away. She has made a few hats before on her Niffty Knitter but always gives them away. She finally decided that it was high time she made one for her self.
She loves the colour and was overjoyed that it fits!

Danielle is still busy working away on her scarf which is now going to be a baby blanket. Danielle started out with 18 stitches on her needles and has some how picked up a few more. She now has 62 stitches on her needles! I admire her though. She decided not to pull it all apart and start over (which I would have done). She has been creative and rethought it and decided it will become either a hat or baby blanket for Anna Grace, my dear friends baby! She has promised me that when she is done she will post all about it.
Danielle is still busy working away on her scarf which is now going to be a baby blanket. Danielle started out with 18 stitches on her needles and has some how picked up a few more. She now has 62 stitches on her needles! I admire her though. She decided not to pull it all apart and start over (which I would have done). She has been creative and rethought it and decided it will become either a hat or baby blanket for Anna Grace, my dear friends baby! She has promised me that when she is done she will post all about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh what a cutie~
Her hat looks awesome. I'm totally impressed. I have yet been able to make a decent scarf...and I'm older than twelve :)
The hat came out perfect! What a great job, Dani!
i am so proud of her! what is a nifrty knitter by the way?
i am proud of her too! way to stick with it danielle. your hat is so pretty!
Way to go, kiddo!
Is her nifty knitter that round thing with the pegs you see at the craft store?
Great work Danielle... you definitely should feel proud!
My in-laws were staying at our place this past week, so I didn't do a bit of blog reading, and I was so happy to finally read the last few posts of yours that I'd missed. The craftiness going on in your home is so heart-warming. Both of your kids are just adorable.
Post a Comment