Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Weekend!

Brayden has been home sick all week so it has been a very quiet week. That being said I really have nothing interesting to say or report. Unless you want to hear that I went through my junk drawer and dejunked it...or that I finally put away all my summer clothes...or that I have no dirty laundry....or the house is tickety boo. Funny how much you can accomplish around the house if you are forced to stay home.

Another thing we have done a lot of this week is art. My son drew a lovely picture of the two of us playing square ball outside. Yes that's me on the left, the one with two strands of hair. I assure you I haven't lost my hair.
Now here is what fascinates me; that Bradyen can draw such lovely, sweet, innocent pictures and then draw pictures of tanks and bombs...and Kings shooting bombs at Monkeys. I asked my husband if I should be concerned and he just laughed and said "He's a boy". I know it's so cliche...but honestly Danielle has never drawn such pictures before so I am not used to it. That's what makes parenting so exciting is that no two kids are alike.


Alright I will stop my rambling now...I am just lonely and bored and need some serious adult conversation, which I will hopefully be getting plenty of this weekend!!! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Two strands of hair and a black eye. Looks like you lost that fight :-)

Julie said...

Oh, I still need to put away summer clothes... and the snow flurries are in the air today!

Love the artwork- it looks familiar! Emma's drawings are rainbows, princesses, butterflies, and family but Cameron's pictures are bombs, battles, and space wars.

Prayers for you in return... Have a great weekend!