I hope you are all healthy and happy my friends!!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Santa, Snow & Sick!
Danielle was busy the other night working away on her Santa letter. She told me I was not too look as it was just all the things she wanted for Christmas. Of course when she went to bed I had to take a peek to see what was on her wish list. Never did I expect to find a request for gifts for my husband and I. I tell ya, it's things like this that make me so proud to be her Mother! I am not sure if you can actually see the words but she asks Santa for a game and a doll and for a great Christmas. Then she asks for Socks and a bathrobe for me and books and clothes for her Dad! Sniffle sniffle...I love that girl!
Moving right along....look what happened last night. The first snow of the year. I just love watching the snow fall. It's so breathtaking!
We didn't get much snow. Perhaps an inch or two. The sad part is that it's all gone this morning, but it was beautiful while it lasted.
Last but not least.... Brayden has been very ill since Friday with Pneumonia. Poor guy as he was complaining of chest pain earlier last week but I thought he was faking it as his sister was home sick so I forced him to go too school. Oops...I guess he has cried "wolf" a few too many times. I am sure he will make a speedy recovery now that the doctors figured out what was wrong and put him on a strong dose of antibiotics.
I can't wait for all this sickness in our house to end. I feel like I haven't been out of the house in three weeks. I am also trying to ignore the fact that Christmas is just around the corner and I have no gifts made or bought yet. YIKES!!! However, if I look on the positive side of things I have accomplished so much around the house. Cooking, cleaning, knitting, exercising and even a bit of reading.
I hope you are all healthy and happy my friends!!
I hope you are all healthy and happy my friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wasn't yesterday's snow great? We were shopping so we didn't get to enjoy much of it, but Harrison had a great time playing in it while we waited for the ferry!
I hope everyone feels better soon.
No fun being sick at all!
Your danielle is really the sweetest.
Hi Erin! I've finally caught up with your blog and what you've been up to! I love the new look, including the picture of you.
I hope your boy feels better soon.
XO,
Jill
Aww, Danielle is so sweet!
I hope that Brayden gets better soon. Earlier this fall Lily almost had pnemonia - it came upon her in an instant. It took her forever to get over the severe bronchitis.
You're not alone in the Christmas gift department - I haven't done a thing!
Dani's letter is too sweet! What a tender heart she has!
I hope your little guy gets well soon. It is no fun for anyone to be cooped up in the house for days on end!
love danielle's letter!
hope brayden is on the mend soon! take care of yourself, erin!
That note to Santa is so touching - what a great daughter you've got. Well wishes to your son!
wow! looks like winter hit you full force!
Post a Comment