Once again Randi has thought of a creative theme for "Let's Get Real Monday", My Habits. Check out the link to find out what it's all about.First up:
--What is One Good Habit I have?
Hmm...such a tough one as I have so many good habits (note the sarcasm). I do not procrastinate. I was the kid that always had the assignment done a week before the due date. Or the first to volunteer for an oral report. Or plan my schedule a month ahead of time. I hate having deadlines hanging over my head so I would rather get it over and done with so I don't have to worry about it. Which brings me to my next not so great habit...
--What is one bad habit I have?
No beating around the bush with this one...I worry too much! I worry about everything I possibly can and then some. What ifs..., you name it, I worry about it. A terrible habit that I am trying to work on!
--What is one habit I would like to cultivate in my life?
This is hard to narrow down to just one as there are a few things I would like to change but I guess I would have to say... taking better care of myself! Eat healthy, exercising more and on a consistent basis, getting more sleep, have more me time, pray more, and worry less!
So there you have it, the good the bad and the ugly. Thanks so much Randi for thinking up such a great topic for Let's Get Real Monday.
7 comments:
I really identify with the habit of worrying and I, too, am trying to handle it a little better. And, how wonderful that you don't procrastinate! That is really major to most people! I have always struggled with procrastination - ugh! You've given me some inspiration here :) Thanks for sharing! Sandra
Ohhh, what a blessing it must be to NOT be a procrastinator!
As far as worrying...I once read somewhere that 99.9% of the things we worry about never happen...so it ends up being a real time and JOY robber. And typically the things we worry about aren't anything we can control anyways. My hope is that you'll learn to trust God completely and live in each moment fully! :-)
Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
Gosh, I could have added worrying to my list of bad as well. If something can go wrong, I think of it! I am a big-time "what-if-er". It is a hard area, especially when it comes to the kids.
Too bad we don't live closer and we could walk/run together. I would love to start something like that but without a partner I am not much good at sticking to it!
I'm a big time procrastinator!
I have great intentions but then get bogged down with "stuff". Like your package! I should have it out in the mail this week. {but in my defense, it's not because I procrastinated, I've been sick :)}
Thanks for your patience.
Oh, I worry a lot too. Trying not too, but it's really hard... huh?
I wish I didn't procrastinate! That is a wonderful habit! (If this posts twice, I apologise, something happened....)
I wish I could say I was not a procrastinator! I tend to get overwhelmed with what needs to be done and then it's worse when a decision needs to be made. My indecisiveness is a problem. I also would love to be more consistent with healthy eating, exercise, and prayer time!
i think we are soul sisters! i rarely if ever procrastinate. and i am crazy about being on time! and the worrying is awful. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment