Thank you so much Kristen. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and talent! A little something should be coming your way in the next little while!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Can You Say Spoilt?
Look what arrived in the mail last week from the talented Kristen over at Taylor Made Designs. Kristen was having a draw on her blog a while back and I was the lucky winner. Never in a million years did I expect such generosity and such beautiful practical gifts.
The idea books are already being used by Danielle and I. The lovely alphabet pictures are waiting to be framed and will then be proudly displayed in the house. I apologize for the foggy picture of the alphabet pictures. It's a long story but let me just say...never leave your camera in the car overnight when it snows! :o(

Thank you so much Kristen. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and talent! A little something should be coming your way in the next little while!
Thank you so much Kristen. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and talent! A little something should be coming your way in the next little while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh you are so welcome!
It was fun to do for you :)
Thanks for all the nice words, you are the sweetest. I'm so glad we met through our blogs!
Lucky girl! Those look like such great treats!
how great! that kristen is fabulous!
Post a Comment