Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Weekend!

The month of January seems to be one big party. Brayden's birthday was January 2nd but almost 3 weeks later we are still celebrating. He will finally have the party he has been waiting patiently for. His "Friends" party. I was hoping I could get away with only doing a family party and that he would forget that he hadn't had a friends party. Fat chance! So tomorrow at noon we will be having a bowling party with 10 six year olds and 1 seven year old.

I have been busy today baking cupcakes for said party. Can you believe I almost forgot. That would have been a disaster. While I was baking I put on my newly thrifted 1960's full apron. I know I am such a dork, but I seriously love it. It keeps me clean and it is so bright and cheery. I love it so much that I am sharing this goofy picture of me wearing it. Do you know how hard it is to take a photo of yourself in an apron? Well I must run and get the kids from school but before I do I just had to share this photo with you. My Tulips and Daffodils are starting to poke through. Sigh....I am hoping that is a sign that spring is just around the corner. Happy Weekend Friends!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the apron! I have taken to wearing them too. It makes me feel kinda girly :-)
Have fun bowling!

kat \ Taylor Made designs said...

I have started wearing an apron too! Totally encouraged by other bloggers:) Yours is so cute :)

Have a wonderful bowling birthday party!