Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Crafty Blog?

I started this blog over a year ago with the intention of it being a crafty blog. However, it seems to have evolved over the last few months into anything but that. Somehow it's become a journal of a stay at home/work at home Mum who wishes she had more time to craft and sew! I think the next few months will be rather craft less as I have work related deadlines looming on the horizon. I feel guilty that I am not being more productive in the creating department. Guilty that I have no exciting crafts to show you all. In the meantime, until the crafting resumes, I will continue to post about my daily, oh so exciting, life. Of course there will be pictures of my lovely kids, garden, work projects and small knitting projects (I can't completely deprive myself). If you are so inclined to hear about my crazy life feel free to stop by for a visit. Otherwise, I promise by the end of March the crafting will start up again with a vengeance!


Before I go I will share with you two cute pictures from the weekend. The first one is of Brayden reading a book to my Niece. He absolutely adores her!
This picture was taken at Brayden's Birthday party at the bowling alley. I just love the looks on their faces!






5 comments:

kat \ Taylor Made designs said...

Oh no worries! I love reading and seeing photos or your family. It's hard to be crafty everyday and have something to post. I know I am definitely in a blogging slump right now :) Oh well.

Your son is so adorable. Love that he is reading to his cousin. Really, how cute is that?

Katie said...

This isn't a very creative time of year for me either. Between actually having to work and keeping up with the kids schoolwork and trying to keep the house together I feel like I'm fallling apart!
Oh, and I happen to like your day to day posts! Especially ones with pics of your very cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Ok, here comes the lecture! You must keep something in mind. Crafting is meant to be an enjoyable, relaxing, feel-good activity and not another source of guilt in your life. Lord knows we all carry enough guilt as mothers. Don't sweat your lack of productivity in the crafting department as you are obviously very busy being productive in other areas of your life.

sulu-design said...

I agree with Ms. Anonymous up there. Don't make crafting a chore. Do it only when you really want to, and post cute pictures of your kids the rest of the time!

Heidijayhawk said...

no guilt! i love hearing about all of the parts of your life. one of the great things about blogging! you can write and be whoever you want!