BTW...Doesn't anyone know how to delete comments from blogger? Someone left an advertising comment on one of my old posts and I want to delete it but I can't figure out how?
Monday, January 28, 2008
My Work Day
Today was the day I was going to start doing the bookkeeping for the trust fund I manage but some how the call of the kitchen was much stronger. You see I had much bigger priorities. I was on a mission to turn out a perfectly baked chocolate chip cookie. Not too crunchy with just enough chew. Finally on the last batch I figured out that 8 mins and 30 seconds would do the trick. Mmm... the kids will be pleasantly surprised when they come home from school!
So the cookies were baked but suddenly I recalled a very belated thank you gift that needs to get finished before winter ends! I have been trying to sneak in as much knitting time as possible. I figured now was the perfect opportunity. The house was quiet and clean, dinner was all planned and the kids were at school. I just couldn't resist... so I spent my afternoon knitting a very warm fuzzy thank you gift. Something about knitting is so therapeutic. It was just what I needed. Besides I figured that was more important than bookkeeping. There's always tomorrow!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you go into your dashboard under published posts, find the one with the comment you'd like to remove and click on it. It will bring up the post and then you can delete any comment you'd like.
i'm with kathleen. it took me awhile to figure it out, but that should do the trick! the cookies look fab.
mmmm...those cookies look really good right now!
The chocolate chip cookies look great... sounds like a stress-free, organized, and relaxing day!
Post a Comment